Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website, ‘Stray Cat Digital’ is committed to:
• maintaining an accessible website. We have publicized our commitment to this in multiple blog posts and through our public speaking engagements.
• ensuring that this website achieves Level AA conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, to comply with the State, Federal and Local Guidelines and Information Provided by Government Bodies.
• ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
• including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems
This website’s conformance with official accessibility guidelines
The website currently has 90% conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. Our most recent web accessibility audit for this website was on 6/12/2020.
We have also developed all content to conform with CVAA Guidelines, but have not had a quantifiable audit performed on these measures. We have examined ourselves to ensure all relevant content is accessible.
Areas for improvement and time-lines
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this. We hope that this website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 by 12/29/2020.
Areas for improvement, time-lines for improvement, and alternatives
We are constantly updating all areas of our site, so if you do find any issues, feel free to contact us.
How to send feedback on this website’s accessibility
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
• Email us at email@example.com
• Phone us on 3303404427
Accessibility features of this website
Hardcoded keyboard accessibility with a focus indicator, this will help keyboard users to navigate the site more effectively.
Thoughtful color choices to avoid contrast issues, distractions or difficulty understanding information. We also paid close attention to color combinations that affect the most common occurrences of color blindness.
Font choices and font size were carefully chosen based on the results of over 100 studies, working with people that have dyslexia or other learning difficulties or visual impairments.
Included an accessibility widget for front end users to change the visual appearance of the site.